Pages

How to get your dishwasher and dishes sparkling clean!


One of the household chores I dislike the most is washing dishes!  So I try to do as much as I can in our dishwasher.
Not only do I dislike this chore, but what I find really frustrating is when I open the dishwasher of ‘clean dishes’ only to find stuck on food and spotty watermarks on my dishes and glasses! It’s such a pain to have to rewash and dry them by hand! 
I’m trying out this new product:  FINISH® JET-DRY® Rinse Agent and FINISH® Dishwasher Cleaner to see if it’ll be an easy and effective way to get my dishes and dishwasher sparkling clean! Here’s my review and opinions…(I was amazed!):



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com